Clickbait for Paranormals: Did You Grow Up with a Bloodsucker?
by Sarina Dorie
Vamp-Anon is for families, relatives, and friends whose lives have been affected by someone else's drinking blood. If someone close to you, such as a family member, friend, co-worker, or neighbor, has or has had a problem drinking blood, the following questions may help you determine if Vamp-Anon is for you.
1. Do you constantly seek approval and affirmation that your blood tastes delicious?
2. Do you isolate yourself from other living people, and walk alone at night in graveyards?
3. Have you had problems with your own compulsive behavior, like eating spiders?
4. Do you have a need for perfection: keeping the fingernails perfectly groomed, growing hair long and healthy, and exercising obsessively in case you are bitten and turned at any time?
5. Are you uneasy when your life is going smoothly, continually anticipating someone might bite you?